Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Recent thoughts...

At the risk of spending hours sifting through thousands of comments on this post (Ha!), I'd like to throw a question at my readers. (Well, the one or two confused souls who accidentally stumble upon this blog once a year.)

I'm considering creating a Facebook page for Crabby and Hon. I hesitate to call it a fan page, because that would be putting it on the same level as someone with actual fans...like Justin Bieber. Really, it would be more of a feedback page. If people like the strip or dislike something specific they could post it there, or if they have ideas for future story lines...maybe I could even post previews of upcoming strips (if I'm allowed to do that...I'm just thinking out loud here.)

Anyway, for my very few followers, what do you think? Good idea/bad idea? I'm interested to here y'all's opinions!

2 comments:

Elly Zupko said...

I think you should! This social media thing is, like, the wave of the future, man. :)

Carr-Toons said...

Thanks! I think I will end up giving it a try and seeing what the response is. You'll like the page, right? :-)