Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May recap

As usual, I apologize for not posting as often as I should. That being said, I've still got a few hours left of May, so here's what happened this month. (And yes, I realize that it would have made sense to promote all of this beforehand.)

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY

Free Comic Book Day took place on Saturday, May 7. It went really well this year and oddly enough, I sold more copies of Baltimore Betty than I have in the last several years...could this be a sign of economic recovery? Only time will tell!



Me sitting at my signing table. Unfortunately Greg Cox and the other signers weren't able to make it this year.





But Keith and Jams made it! (As did Donna, John and Justin.)

















Promotion for FCD and the cartoon I did for that Friday's Record. I included the owner of Washington Street Books/longtime friend, John Klisavage.










You can read more about Free Comic Book Day here. Remember, it's the first Saturday in May at comic book stores around the country. If you missed out this year, mark your calendar for the next one!

Also, I think I'm going to break this recap into three posts. It'll make it look like I've accomplished more. Ha!

No comments: