Sunday, April 25, 2010

Neeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds!

In honor of Free Comic Book Day, I'll be doing a signing at Washington Street Books in Havre De Grace, Maryland on Saturday, May 1. Unfortunately, I probably won't have anything free to give out, but I will be selling copies of Hey, Hon! It's Baltimore Betty!

Washington Street Books always has a great guest list lined up for free comic book day, and this year I've been told there will be Storm Troopers in attendance. I have no idea what this means exactly, but if Storm Troopers are involved, do you really need any more information?! You don't.

So stop on by and say "hello!" If you're not into comic books, worry not! Free Comic Book Day happens to coincide with the Havre De Grace decoy festival. I've always said that there are two types of people in the world - those who like comic books, and those who like duck decoys. So come on down to Havre De Grace on May 1 - there's sure to be something for everyone!

Oh, and did I mention FREE COMICS?!

No comments: